Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Zen House


Good morning! This is the house we are staying in for two nights. It is very peaceful as you can see. Japanese gardens and a lovely pond. This morning we are going to walk though the sand dunes to the beach!

Last night we ate dinner looking over the Noya River Harbor. I was concentrating on my clam chowder when Christian said, "Look a seal!" I looked down into the water and saw a cute little harbor seal swimming around. I love seals and was delighted to see one in such a setting. Seeya later!

5 comments:

  1. Love this little house. looks sooooooooooooo romantic. Take advantage christian. Love ya.

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so peaceful!! I could picture myself out there reading a book, absorbing some of the mellow. Thanks for the updates, love you. We are having a nice crisp morning 73 degrees, lower humidity, yay! But your day looks better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Soak it up!!!

    Love you guys, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I craked up at Mary's post that told Christian to take advantage of Jen. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha Carolyn--we were totally cracking up at Mary's comment too ;) ;) ;) Oh Mary.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment on our blog. If you don't have a Blogger ID, please let us know who you are :)